Hulbert Public Works Authority and Town of Hulbert Office Assistant.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Work Location: Hulbert, Oklahoma 74441
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
Court every 3rd Tuesday at 4:30pm (2hrs)
- answering phones
- scheduling appointments for customers
- billing the customers / invoicing
-Processing payments over the telephone
- responding to emails
- entering accounts payable
- collecting on unpaid invoices
- general office duties
- support to the office
-processing Municipal Court citations
-Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
-Basic mathematical skills
-Strong customer service and phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain high level of discretion and confidentiality
-Must be dependable and honest. Background check and drug screen will be required.
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be efficient in MS Excel, extremely organized & great communicator.
-Caselle Software experience preferred but not required.
- Previous customer service preferred.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Benefit Conditions: Health, dental, prescription, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, retirement, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays. Waiting period will apply.
Pay: Hourly-Varies depending on experience
For questions please contact